We are very pleased to announce that we will be reopening on the 1st of June. We have missed you!
On 13th May 2020, the government updated their guidance on home moving in England during the Covid-19 outbreak, allowing those who wish to move home to now be able to do so.
Even prior to lockdown, Health and safety remain our main priority. We have been busy putting a number of important measures in place to protect our valued staff and customers:
We will reopen on the 1st of June with a limited number of staff on the premises, with others continuing to work remotely.
- Adjusted layout and appropriate signage within branches to help maintain 2m social distancing wherever possible.
- Use of personal protective equipment where necessary.
- Providing hand sanitiser and/or handwashing facilities.
- Regular office cleaning and disinfection.
- Virtual viewings where possible prior to visiting properties.
- Limiting property viewings to 2 members of the same household and are by appointment only, no open house viewings.
- Where we accompany viewings, we maintain a 2m distance and wear face coverings if this isn’t possible.
- Ensure that surfaces are cleaned prior to each viewing.
- Carrying out market appraisals remotely via a video call where possible or in-person adhering to the latest government’s safety guidance.
As always, we are here to help you and provide FREE no OBLIGATION advice. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8888 2288
Our opening times for now will be:
Mon – Fri 10am – 5pm
Sat – 10am – 2pm
Eureka Property Team